A History Of Excellent Food & Service
Seafood and seasonal food with modern Irish,European and Asian influences.
Whether it`s a quick snack or a light dish choose a starter from our many recipes to open up your appetite
Healthy and traditional dishes cooked by our chefs with fresh, organic and carefully selected ingredients.
At the end of a meal make room for the sweet treat you deserve. The small sin of the day from our selection of...
Take a journey into our specialties
- Dingle Bay Crab Claws € 14.00
- Autumn Salad, Garlic Butter & Lemon
- Black Pudding & Red Pepper Tartlet € 12.00
- White pudding, Scotch eggs, Aioli, Smoked Garlic & Paprika Oil
- Crispy Duck € 13.00
- Served with an Asian Garnish
- Grilled Oysters € 13.00
- 5 Gigas oysters in the Half Shell, Rich Tomato Compote, Gruyere Cheese, Garlic and Rocket Butter
- Warm Goats Cheese Bruchetta € 10.00
- Char grilled Crusty Bread and Roasted Tomatoes, Basil, Pesto, Goats Cheese & Summer Leaves.
- Thai Style Mussels € 12.00
- Steamed Glenbeigh mussels with Lemon Grass, Shallots, Garlic, Lime Leaves, Coconut, Sweet Chili and Coriander.
- Chili and Garlic Prawns Pil-Pil € 14.00
- Prawns Poached in Extra Virgin Oil with Sliced and Mashed Garlic, Chili, Sea Salt and Herbs.
- 1/2 Dozen Oysters Au Natural € 13.00
- 1/2 Dozen Oysters
- Dingle Bay Crab Cake € 13.00
- Aioli, Spiced Tomato Chutney and Curry Oil
- Prawn Risotto € 13.00
- Prawn and Herb Risotto, Roasted Pepper, Spring Onions, Aged Parmesan Reggiano and Green Basil Pesto
- Pan Fried Whole Black Sole on the Bone € POR
- Spring Onion Mash and a Lemon Parsley and Brown Butter
- Slow Braised Shank of Slaney Valley Lamb € 28.00
- Champ Mash and Thyme Jus.
- Seafood Linguine € 29.00
- Prawns, Salmon, Squid, Mussels, Scallops, Monkfish and Langoustines. All Steamed in a Rich Spicy Tomato, White Wine, Garlic and Herb Sauce.
- Spanish Style Fish Stew € 30.00
- A Rich Fish Stew of Saffron, Fennel & Tomato Broth
- Steamed Glenbeigh Mussels € 27.00
- Steamed with white wine, garlic, shallots, garlic butter and herbs.
- Roasted Salmon Fillet € 26.00
- Salmon Fillet with Spiced Cous-Cous & Roasted Red Pepper Cream
- Pan Seared Marbled Rib-Eye Steak (28 Days Dry Aged) € 33.00
- Champ Mash, Crispy Spring Onion and Red Wine Jus
- Early Bird Menu € 28-34
- 2 Courses €28 or 3 Courses €34 (5pm-6.30pm)
- Seafood Risotto € 20.00
- Seafood and Shellfish Risotto, Roasted Peppers, Spring Onions, Aged Parmesan.
- All Main Courses € 0
- Records of traceability are available. Allergen list also available.
- Sticky Toffee Pudding € 7.50
- With Butterscotch Sauce & Butterscotch Ice Cream
- Selection Of Homemade Ice Creams € 7.50
- With a Fruit Colis
- Baileys Cheesecake € 7.50
- With Malteser Ice Cream
- Poached Pear € 7.50
- Mixed Berry Compote, Apple & Calvados Sorbet
- Rich Dark Chocolate & Orange Crème Brulée € 7.50
- With Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Selection of over 40 Wines € 5.75-100
- Fine selection of wines
- Dessert Wine € 37.00
- Chateau Chante l'Oiseau, Sauternes, France 50ml Glass €5.00 or 70ml Glass €7.00
- Irish Whiskeys € 5.50-18.00
- Midelton Rare, Jameson 1780, Dingle Triple Distilled, Green Spot, Connemara Peated Single Malt, Jameson Paddy, Powers
- Selection Of Liqueurs € 5.00
- Baileys, Creme de Mente, Contreau, Grand Marnier, Drambuie, Tia Maria, Amaretto, Irish Mist, Sambuca, ricard, Pernod, Disaronno
- Brandy € 6.00-12.50
- Calvados Berneroy €6.00 Remy Martin v.s.o.p €6.00 Remy Martin x.o €12.50 Hennessey x.o €12.50
We have made your favorite dish for dinner
Date of your visit
Time of your visit
Please fill in the reservation form with name/ email and phone number to ensure your booking will be placed. *Bookings must be confirmed via phone call
*Bookings 1-2 hours ahead of time can only be taken by phone.